Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Which wristwatch did you wear today? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Thank you Werner, I like to pick up interesting pieces especially if the price is right.
Today I’ll be wearing this little Bulova diver. Time to polish the crystal though. Smile

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Today, this orange dialed Seiko monster diver, should have set the date before I took the pic huh? Smile

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
who needs a date when diving, unless of course, you wear glasses under water! Big Grin

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
posted
Thats true, unfortunately though, I am afraid to even jump in my pool with a wristwatch on. Just get this feeling the “one” I bought would be the one that would have a leak. Smile

posted
Today I wore this Citizen Noblia repeater. Nice sound and looks nice on the wrist too.

posted

Razz

Posts: 106 | Location: Widnes, United Kingdom | Registered: April 02, 2008
posted
My 1964 Accutron still works well and has run for most of the years I owned it.

Posts: 77 | Location: Hartford, Connecticut in the USA | Registered: August 11, 2010
posted
I think it´s a good day for the Omega Seamaster Titane...

posted
Very nice Omega Werner. Today I wore this nice Longines I just put back together. Dial just refinished as original by International dial, circa 1950’s.

posted
And since I’m awake, tomorrow (Sunday) I will wear the Universal Geneve Tuning fork watch purchased here on this site from Frank a few days back.

posted
Today, this old Girard Perregaux

posted
Hmm, Today I will wear this one, a circa 1950’s Wittnauer automatic in NOS condition.

posted
Hi Ray i talked to you in september about a jump hour wrist watch and said i would have someone send a picture but i can't get one back to you since then i had this watch partly repaired by a watch person but he can not get it to keep time it loses qiite a bit of time a day if you would know someone who could repair same please let me know on the movement it just says Swiss Made with a large M in the circle

please get back to me

Posts: 17 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2010
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
Lloyd,
It would be great if we could get a picture or two of the watch and movement, we might be able to steer you in the right direction.
I Have used Mr. Abell who Tom posted a link to and was quite pleased with the work he did to a rather rare watch of mine.
I also use a watchmaker in Los Angeles but sometimes it’s hard to get him to work on my lower quality watches. Can you post a picture of the watch or at least give us all of the markings you can find?.

Ray

posted
Hi Ray there is little to go on
it is a steel case and on the movement it just says swiss made in a circle with a larg letter M in that circle i know there isn't much to go on without a picture but it is tough for me to get around i will probably send it to the watchmaker that was suggested to me please let me know if you can tell at least a little on what i gave you i doubt it though thanks for any help

Lloyd

Posts: 17 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: March 02, 2010
posted
Hi Lloyd,
The mark does not sound familiar to me and I could not find a similiar one in any of my watch books. Can you refresh my memory on the watch?. Is it not running?, do you have any idea of what may be the problem with it?.
Feel free to email me if you would like and we can try and figure something out with the repair.

Ray

posted
Those two last watches, the Girard Perregaux and the Wittnauer are really nice Ray.
Here´s my Omega Speedmaster Pro 861 pre moon on a 1447 bracelett.

posted
OOOO, I really like the older Omegas..Very nice

posted
Here´s my old Doxa Sub 600T sharkhunter

IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
Just the usual. Smile

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004
posted
a new arrival...Glycine Airman 1974 in perfect condition! Reputed to have been favoured by many of the pilots in Vietnam!