Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Which wristwatch did you wear today? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
posted
New arrival. Need to shorten the bracelet.

Kenneth Sloan

Posts: 222 | Location: Alabama in the USA | Registered: February 01, 2014
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
Sonny do you have direct connection to Ebel.
Another nice one I like blue dials.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
I got the urge to buy a new (or "As New") high grade diver's watch. I wanted to get a Rolex Submariner, Sea Dweller, etc., but none of them came in a mid-size for my skinny wrist. Then I discovered the Omega line of Seamaster Professionals that came in a mid-size. I got this from a Bernard in Texas. It was listed as "like new," with box, tags, pictograph, registration card, etc. Great price and great service...took delivery of the watch yesterday and very happy with the purchase.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008
posted
Bruce is your dial blue?
nice watch.

IHC Life Member
posted
Peter, had a hard time trying to decide between a blue dial and black, but finally decided on the black. Hard to see in the pic, but the dial has a wavy pattern molded into it.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Actually, the Ebel 137 has a black dial. Photo taken outside and not correctly color balanced. My bad. I'm just not Ebel to do better.

Kenneth Sloan

IHC Life Member
posted
Hahahaha....good one Ken!

posted
hehe good one Big Grin

IHC Life Member
posted
Trying out a new NATO on the 1955 Pobeda. Unconventional, perhaps - but it works for me.

Kenneth Sloan

posted
since we are on Russian watches I took my late grandfather Poljot for spin .

IHC Life Member
posted
Zenith 126-6. Serial number says 1956, but the inscription on the back indicates it was given away by "TAT" in January of 1962. The question is: where was it in the meantime?

Kenneth Sloan

IHC Life Member
posted
Another Zenith. Somewhat "different".

Kenneth Sloan

IHC Member 2030
posted
New p.k.horology watch arrived today. Very pleased. The comments so far are split, either dis like or like very, very. Any opines?
Mike

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
posted
Here's my favorite: a Ball automatic trainmaster. It's accurate and easy for my old eyes to read.

Posts: 109 | Location: Livermore, California in the USA | Registered: August 05, 2011
IHC Member 2030
posted
James
That is nice. Do you have approximate year of manufacture?
Mike

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
posted
Thanks, Mike. I believe they were made up to the early 70s, but I don't have an exact date for mine. I was born in Cleveland and Ball watches have a significance for me, as well as the luckless Cleveland Indians.

Posts: 109 | Location: Livermore, California in the USA | Registered: August 05, 2011
IHC Member 2030
posted
We have a place in our hearts for northern Ohio.
Worked in Sandusky with N&W, Bellview hump yard, played pool in Toledo and Cleveland, Go Browns!
Mike

IHC Life Member
posted
Today's acquisition. Running a bit fast.

Kenneth Sloan

Life Member
posted
An inheritance from my grandfather. Serial number puts it between 1934 and 1939. It purports to be waterproof, but I don't dare test it. :-)

Posts: 213 | Location: Westminster, Maryland in the USA | Registered: March 02, 2015
IHC Member 2030
posted
New pkhorology. Difficult to photo, very purdy.

IHC Member 2030
posted
Same watch. Same day. NATO watch band for Orioles game, beaten Boston.

posted
nice ,with those nato straps you can accessorize your Damascus watch
here is link to what it takes to make damascus steel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel
and how to make yourself from wire cable

http://www.instructables.com/i...e-Damascus/?ALLSTEPS