• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Killer deal for you on a Beautiful Marine Chronometer "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary Dutton
posted
Jerry,
Thanks for that and yes please keep me informed.
Cheers
Gary

Posts: 340 | Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: September 10, 2009
posted
Well guys and gals, I felt so jealous of you all, it wouldn´t be me if`d not have at least tried to get one as well. Well I´ve just hit the jackpot, I bought 2.
One was a Kirova, the second was a A.Lange & Söhne from the second world war. Complimentary to the WW2 Lange & Söhne, I also bought A Kriegsmarine sextant from C.Plath-Hamburg (Germany)
Here´s a few Pictures.
Kirova

Movement Kirova

Dial

Gimbal

A. Lange & Söhne Shipschronometer

Movement

C.Plath Marine Sextant

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Very very nice Werner,from where and for how much? I have had an interest in Kriegsmarine items all my life,especially those with U-Boat provenance since my cousin Seaman Donald (Dan) MacAngus of the battleship HMS Royal Oak and my great uncle Boatswain Donald (Dan) Tarrel of the SS Baron Dechmont were torpedoed and killed by U-boats U-47 captained by Gunter Prien and U-507 by Harro Schacht. Both U-boats were later lost with all hands, as it was extremely hazardous service and the crew and boat loss was staggering.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009