Page 1 2 3 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ball Marked "SINGLE ROLLER" 18s Watches "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi Charles , I have bid on a few Ball single rollers and the nice ones really take off ! There is a couple watch "choppers" on ebay that may come in handy if you decide to put it right , when I try this it usually costs more ...what can you do . Good luck in your endeavors , Kevin

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 1124
posted
Kevin,

I think I know the ones you mean. They can really come in handy sometimes but I hate dealing with them knowing what they do. Their practices are in direct conflict with the main goal of collecting in my humble opinion. I've seen for sale (in pieces) many very nice running watches listed separately by case, dial hands and movement! And the prices they get are insane! I can not imagine selling my own collection like that, although one would likely double the $$$ realized. I know this is an age old argument, chicken and egg kind of thing. I can understand when a watch has many problems to break it down, but they do it with everything, just as a matter of course. Really irks me, but guess what ? ... I'll be watching, EEERRRRGGGGGG!!!

©harles

Posts: 134 | Location: South New Jersey in the USA | Registered: April 11, 2008