Internet Horology Club 185
Ball Marked "SINGLE ROLLER" 18s Watches

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121060351/m/9396076292

April 03, 2019, 18:55
Kevin Hoffman
Ball Marked "SINGLE ROLLER" 18s Watches
Hi Charles , I have bid on a few Ball single rollers and the nice ones really take off ! There is a couple watch "choppers" on ebay that may come in handy if you decide to put it right , when I try this it usually costs more ...what can you do . Good luck in your endeavors , Kevin
April 04, 2019, 14:58
Charles J. Brem
Kevin,

I think I know the ones you mean. They can really come in handy sometimes but I hate dealing with them knowing what they do. Their practices are in direct conflict with the main goal of collecting in my humble opinion. I've seen for sale (in pieces) many very nice running watches listed separately by case, dial hands and movement! And the prices they get are insane! I can not imagine selling my own collection like that, although one would likely double the $$$ realized. I know this is an age old argument, chicken and egg kind of thing. I can understand when a watch has many problems to break it down, but they do it with everything, just as a matter of course. Really irks me, but guess what ? ... I'll be watching, EEERRRRGGGGGG!!!

©harles