Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

BALL - RECORD 435C "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2149
posted
I acquired a Ball-Record 435C 21J RR PW a couple years ago. It has a 24 hour dial and is cased in a Fortune - Sturdy 10Kt GF case, s/n 6052.
My limited research shows the 435C production starting about 1955, and about 3,400 produced.

The information available at the time was dated, and I wonder if anymore information has come to light to confirm dates of production and numbers produced.

………..Thanks...….Joe...….

Posts: 70 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: June 14, 2016
posted
Hi Joe , By chance did you see the info on the Ball Records , there is quite a bit on them if you search Ball Record

https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...351/m/9253924367/p/1

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 2149
posted
Thanks Kevin
I had viewed that and other related online threads and as you say, there is quite a bit of information about them. I just can't find any specific answer as to what date the 435C definitively went into production and ended. The production numbers on the older posts seem to be clear, but I have observed that as time goes on, numbers like these tend to change as more information comes to light. TKS Joe

Posts: 70 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: June 14, 2016