WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Just a quick note about the South Bend Research Forum "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
If you haven't checked out the South Bend Research Forum lately and are at all interested it has grown by leaps and bounds in the last month and will continue to until I can scan and link no more. Smile

Frank "407" Kusumoto

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004
posted
Frank,

Thanks for all your efforts; it is truly a superb South Bend reference.

One item I would like to bring attention to if any are interested in the technical side of watches is Higginbotham's "Precision Time Measures”. Well written and very informative. Definitely worth searching for a hard copy for your library/bedside …a few pages a night will get you a heck of an education.

Bruce

Posts: 55 | Location: Sun City, Arizona & Westfield, Massachusetts USA | Registered: February 06, 2003
IHC Life Member
South-Bend
Picture of Frank Kusumoto
posted
Bruce,

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it very much. As for Higginbotham's book... if you had to read one book and then make a watch that would be the book. It is a totally amazing combination of theory and practical knowledge.

Best,

Frank

Posts: 1029 | Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: October 08, 2004