Run Quantity: 5000
Size: 16s
Jewels: 15j
Movement Configuration: Openface
Movement Finish: Unknown
Model: 1908
Movement Setting: Pendant
Plate: 3/4 Plate

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS?

THANKS

ANDY

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Andy,

Is the balance bridge supposed to be not gold-flashed or did someone just switch it out? You could check the numbers stamped on the back side to see if it is legit.

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
posted
ed, if I take it out adios watch....I will call dr unselt... what is with the gold flashed?

posted
Andy,

Your movement is correct Smile - everything but the balance cock is two toned...

Movement alone 60-80$

Is there a drilled hole on the winding wheel - looks odd

Posts: 7178 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2011
posted
what do you mean by current? correct? is there any value?

Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
its all good and correct Andy
its 2 tone Waltham
just not sure of the small hole on windind wheel

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
posted
TY!

IHC Member 1613
posted
Andy,
Your watch looks correct...I have had several over the years...The winding wheel just needs the washer that goes under the screw..I have some at home if you want one let me know and I will send you one on Monday..

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
posted
well, let me ask this....you guys want this bad boy here? I think the dial has no lines and it is in a 25yr challenge case that is nice, wgf.
please let me know, I will do it with no reserve if there is desire. then the washer can go to the winner. Thanks so much Gary!

posted
Andy,
Here's a P.S.Bartlett in the same colors.

Posts: 486 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: March 13, 2010