• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

iwc hs3 deck watch ... anyone know much? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
just bought an hs3 iwc deck watch out here in New Zealand,and cannot seem to find any info on them, its a lovely watch in a nice mahogany case in what I would call good unaltered condition, any info appreciated!

Posts: 5 | Location: Auckland in New Zealand | Registered: October 07, 2010
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
love to see a picture of the movement,some of them were pretty nice, great watch acquisition congratulations Eek WOW!!!

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
Hello Chris, a picture of the caseback, movement and inside caseback, then we might be able to help you in your search for mor information!
PS Congrats from me also on the acquisition.

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
posted
Yes, more photos, please. Especially the back of the case, the movement inside, a full photo of the wooden box in which it is housed, and especially the military markings (broad arrow, Hydrographic Survey markings that show it was used by the HS, etc.)

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004
posted
SOME MORE PICTURES...thanks for your responses, here are some other images. and thank you in advance

posted
case

posted
back

posted
Hi Chris, does it say International Watch Co (or are my eyes deceiving me?) and if so give me the movement no´s...(and case no´s, if it´s been numbered)

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Lovely watch Chris and signed International watch co. I blew the picture up as I looked at it on my iMac,very very nice!!!! Are there any other marks on the inside of the back? What marks,names , and serial #s are on the movement and case?

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009