Internet Horology Club 185
iwc hs3 deck watch ... anyone know much?

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/990103944/m/209101743

October 08, 2010, 03:51
Chris Elliott
iwc hs3 deck watch ... anyone know much?
just bought an hs3 iwc deck watch out here in New Zealand,and cannot seem to find any info on them, its a lovely watch in a nice mahogany case in what I would call good unaltered condition, any info appreciated!

October 08, 2010, 05:58
Tom Brunton
love to see a picture of the movement,some of them were pretty nice, great watch acquisition congratulations Eek WOW!!!
October 08, 2010, 06:39
Werner Rosier
Hello Chris, a picture of the caseback, movement and inside caseback, then we might be able to help you in your search for mor information!
PS Congrats from me also on the acquisition.

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!
October 08, 2010, 09:44
Jim Hester
Yes, more photos, please. Especially the back of the case, the movement inside, a full photo of the wooden box in which it is housed, and especially the military markings (broad arrow, Hydrographic Survey markings that show it was used by the HS, etc.)
October 09, 2010, 04:04
Chris Elliott
SOME MORE PICTURES...thanks for your responses, here are some other images. and thank you in advance

October 09, 2010, 04:05
Chris Elliott
case

October 09, 2010, 04:05
Chris Elliott
back

October 10, 2010, 14:13
Werner Rosier
Hi Chris, does it say International Watch Co (or are my eyes deceiving me?) and if so give me the movement no´s...(and case no´s, if it´s been numbered)

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!
October 10, 2010, 14:46
Tom Brunton
Lovely watch Chris and signed International watch co. I blew the picture up as I looked at it on my iMac,very very nice!!!! Are there any other marks on the inside of the back? What marks,names , and serial #s are on the movement and case?