Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Seth Thomas #2 "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Thanks Tim,
This is my first #2 and I'm anxious to take it out and clean it and learn about it.
And thanks to Tom, I've got the veneer I need on the Way!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Picture of Richard Romero
posted
Those are some nice looking clocks guys.

Below is the ST #2 that arrived at my house almost three years ago. It wasn’t running but only required several small parts, with some cleaning and oil, and has been keeping time since. It is similar to Tim’s clock except made from oak. The clock has some wear on it but still keeps good time.

RR

Posts: 1413 | Location: Fremont, California in the USA | Registered: February 06, 2010
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Looking good Richard,
Very nice.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
veneer in a Pizza box packed with bubblewrap and on it's way Airmail Small Packet

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Thanks Tom,

Really appreciate this.

Paypal'd you last night.

Dave

Dave Turner

posted
Tom,you have some very nice looking clocks. I'll bet they sound as nice as they look.

Posts: 100 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: April 10, 2013
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Thanks to our long lost friend Tom Brunton, who generously provided some veneer for the restoration of my clock. I finally got it finished.

Dave Turner