Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Info requested for Mr. J. Bruce Weeks "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Justin J. Miller
posted
Bruce could not reply to your post..would only do a quick reply. I think Pattey had the same problem???

Here are some pics for you out of the 1904 GK catalog.

The more I looked at the catalog I think your clock is not like the 561 as I said first, but like the #46... the omly differnce with yours and the number 46 is the size.. I will psot them both you tell me.

Justin

Posts: 44 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: February 11, 2005
posted
Here is the one i thought it looked like before.. THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT # please look at the post below the pictues (#46)

posted
Here is the clock out of the shop of Bruce Weeks.

posted
Here it is GK case style #46

posted
Justin,

Yes, #46 seems to be exactly what we have here. It is 1/4 strike & quail, large movement and walnut casing. The dimensions seem about right, I will measure later today. Probably is going to be returned to the customer by Noon today. I am running about a week late on my promise. Jury duty all the month of February has put a crimp in my regular style.

I am not sure why you can only do a quick reply. Perhaps because it is a photo gallery post? I'm sure the system admin knows.

Thanks again!

Posts: 179 | Location: Charlotte, Michigan U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2004