Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

CLOCK EXHIBITS "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Check out the Clock Exhibit from the GLAR Wink

CLOCK EXHIBIT

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Mike,
Thanks for the link. Somebody put in a lot of time to photograph and set up the web page. Once done, hwoever, it can be enjoyed by many more than could see it in person.

Two of my favorite clocks were shown and one I never knew about. I have always had the Ithaca 3 1/2 Parlor on my want list, as well as the Belgrade. The OG Fashion, however, was aa complete surprise. I had neveer seen a double dial in an OG case.

Thanks again for the post.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC #41293
IHC #104
IHC Exec.V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hi again thanks Mike, I have a Bulle Early electric clock in a nice mahogany case with bevelled edge glass panel under the face so as you can see the pendulum and bar magnet. When I can I will post some more pic's of my modest collection Smile. regards . GED.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
posted
Tom & All,
I believe it was put together by Mary Ann Wahlner's son, Very well done.

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002