Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Push here don't work....SOLVED "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I have several watches that the push here button (Stem release) does nothing. Any ideas? I m a pocket watch guy so need a little help here.
Patrick 1616

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Patrick some quartz watches the crown needs to be pulled out in setting position and then push the push button and it should pull out. I know some do it out and some in. See if that works

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Let me rephrase that while pushing button down it should pull out.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Most Quartz watches the stem has to be pushed in. Then depress the stem release button on the quartz watch. While pulling out the stem.

NOT in the hand set mode,

On an bulova Accutron the stem needs to be in the Hand set mode while unscrewing the Set lever screw.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
I hope it clears the mud a little.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Thanks Rob & Eugene, Ill try that....
Patrick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011