Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Bulova RR Accutron "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Joseph W. Robinson
posted
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my Bulova RR Accutron. Just got it back from Don Robbins. She's beautiful! Even though Don's back logged for months, and I gave him a fit to "get er' done" he won't rush his work. By the way I love the Twist O Flex watch bands. They are super comfortable! Thanks Don! Big Grin

Joe

Posts: 150 | Location: Milan, Tennessee USA | Registered: December 20, 2005
posted
The back side...

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Is Don over in Sweetwater, TN?

That's a beaut!

HIGH regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
posted
Joseph, it would be great if you could add your watch and any other Bulova's that you own to the myBulova website.

These lovely examples of early Bulova watches are exactly what I'm hoping to capture on the site.

Stephen.

Posts: 97 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: April 28, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of Cooksey Shugart
posted
Hello Mark, Yes Don is in Sweetwater Tenn. Just up the road from me in Cleveland Tenn.
Cooksey

Posts: 62 | Location: Cleveland, Tennessee USA | Registered: November 27, 2002
posted
Hi Mark, Sorry for the late reply. As Cooksey said, Don is located in Sweetwater. Stephan I can post several pics of this watch to the myBulova link, but I don't have many. Am mostly looking for railroad approved wrist watches to wear from time to time.

Thanks, Joe

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Thank you both! I've been in his shop then (I'm just over Monteagle Mt. in Estill Springs myself), but didn't realize he was the Accutron man. He never looked up from his bench at the time. Wink

HIGH regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002