Internet Horology Club 185
Bulova RR Accutron

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9886009961/m/2681058082

October 01, 2007, 17:00
Joseph W. Robinson
Bulova RR Accutron
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my Bulova RR Accutron. Just got it back from Don Robbins. She's beautiful! Even though Don's back logged for months, and I gave him a fit to "get er' done" he won't rush his work. By the way I love the Twist O Flex watch bands. They are super comfortable! Thanks Don! Big Grin

Joe

October 01, 2007, 17:01
Joseph W. Robinson
The back side...

October 01, 2007, 19:20
Mark Cross
Is Don over in Sweetwater, TN?

That's a beaut!

HIGH regards! Mark
October 02, 2007, 03:08
Stephen Ollman
Joseph, it would be great if you could add your watch and any other Bulova's that you own to the myBulova website.

These lovely examples of early Bulova watches are exactly what I'm hoping to capture on the site.

Stephen.
October 02, 2007, 09:04
Cooksey Shugart
Hello Mark, Yes Don is in Sweetwater Tenn. Just up the road from me in Cleveland Tenn.
Cooksey
October 02, 2007, 12:25
Joseph W. Robinson
Hi Mark, Sorry for the late reply. As Cooksey said, Don is located in Sweetwater. Stephan I can post several pics of this watch to the myBulova link, but I don't have many. Am mostly looking for railroad approved wrist watches to wear from time to time.

Thanks, Joe
October 02, 2007, 16:07
Mark Cross
Thank you both! I've been in his shop then (I'm just over Monteagle Mt. in Estill Springs myself), but didn't realize he was the Accutron man. He never looked up from his bench at the time. Wink

HIGH regard! Mark