• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

HELP WITH A WATCH REPAIR.... "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I HAVE A LADIES, JAEGER LECOULTRE... I NEED A CROWN AND STEM REPAIR, MUST BE A GOLD LECOUTRE CROWN, ANYONE HERE WHO CAN DO THIS?

ANDY

WATCHRULES4ME@YAHOO.COM

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted
Whaddya got-a LeC. 460 or 490 or.......?? What type of case? I have lots of ladies LeC. dress and spring dust-resist crowns. Could you post a photo of watch? I can at least supply the parts. This isn't hard job, I recommend learning how if you are into dealing in watches

Posts: 653 | Location: St Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2004
posted
i will do so soon, out of town. thanks!!

I hate repair, just like to collect and sell

Posts: 5101 | Location: Buffalo, New York in the USA | Registered: November 11, 2009
posted
pics

posted
cal 846

posted
last

posted
Unfortunately this model is too recent for parts to be available, as LeCoultre is one of those Swiss brands that withholds parts except to their own service centers. An older caliber 840 may be a base caliber for this one and its stem possibly interchangeable but but I have none of these left. Sorry I can't help you on this one.

Posts: 653 | Location: St Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2004
IHC Life Member
Watchmaker
Picture of Scott Cerullo
posted
I think that you will have some luck calling around to a few different parts houses for the stem. The challenge here is the crown.

Posts: 1033 | Location: Northeast Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: June 02, 2003