Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

is this a patek ? "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Pete,
This is great information. I had no idea what to tell my sister, she's the one that looks at Tiffany watches, and I had no idea what to tell her. It's nice to know that a lot of others made them for Tiffany, because she and I noticed them and didn't know what to think.
I have seen the Tiffany watches too, but I think that's what confused us.
Thank you for the information on the bomb'e lugs, I'm going to look them up in the book.

Let us know when you get your watch, and thank you for the additional information.

Sheila

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Hey Pete I emailed my friend Peter Planes (author to wrist watch price guide) a picture of your watch movement and asked him if it was a patek and he said definately no. So I was wrong. Maybe he will write me and let me know what movement it is!!

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
posted
hi thanks for the info , the movement was marked " t&co " under the dial , so maybe made by tiffany

pete

Posts: 109 | Location: Brookpark, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: January 06, 2005