Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Illinois 60HR. Dial and Hands Question "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
My only 16s Watch . My question is , are the hands and dial correct for the year ? Hand look like they should be different . And looking at all the Dial info on site , I am still a little confused . My movement is number 5120098 ,case is I believe a First Model. 7865079 . 1928 , correct ? Now should the dial be arrows out , or in ? Any help would be appreciated . Thanks ahead of time ...

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Case Back

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
The Crown and Bow .

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
With Bezel Removed . hands and Perfect Arrows out Dial

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Movement

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Another movement shot

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Inside Case back

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Final shot . Bunn Special Model . Wadsworth 10kt Gold Filled 7865079

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Mike,

Everything looks to be absolutely correct on your watch, and a fine looking one it is. Even the numbers match up in our database which I will add yours to.

Steve

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Wow , that was fast Steve . Didnt even have time to finish my Mountain Dew . I was just wonering because most of the ones I have seen have a Baton type minute hand and the second is round and not pointy . And when did they change from an inny or outy dial . Thanks also for adding it to the data base , I forgot to ask earlier . Mike

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Forgot to ask ... How come the 6 is missing . I did notice its a Flat Top 3 , Large seconds bit . Mike

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Mike,

The "6" was usually only used on the Monty dials. I can't remember seeing "6" used on any of the Railroad style dials.

Steve

Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Jeez.... Thats what happens when your only using one good eye . I just didnt even think about it .. Thanks