• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ansonia Click Spring Needed "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
In need of a click spring for an Ansonia rebuild.Can anyone help?

Posts: 7 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: September 25, 2018
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Hello Larry,

Part of being an IHC185 Member is the ability to buy and sell in our IHC185 Trade Mart.

We encourage you to join and support IHC185 for as little as $12.00 a year.

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC Administrative Assistant
Membership and Marts Coordinator

Contact eMail: ihc185@roadrunner.com

Smile

Posts: 5206 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Click Spring

Larry, Have you looked here: Might find one that does the job but not exactly original.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thanks Larry!

Smile

Posts: 5206 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
Dave, I just joined the Forum and paid my dues. I am not yet able to see some of the discussion boards. Thanks for your reply.

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Larry, Just click on the blue link and it will take you to the part you're looking for.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
Thank you, Dave. I have searched that site and the spring I need is not available there.

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
What model Ansonia is it?

Dave Turner

posted
Sonia 12 on case plaque. A-27 stamped on movement.

posted
A 27

IHC Member 1555
posted
If you are looking for the exact shape click spring Larry, you just about can forget about finding it unless you find a parts movement with one on.

Most times you either buy one that will do the job that looks slightly different and might need modifying a touch or you make one from scratch like a lot of repairer's do.

Posts: 2260 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Bila, Pretty much what I was thinking.
If it was mine, I'd just buy the closest one I could find to what I need.
You could then file a notch in it to lock into the plate or whatever it takes to make it work.

Dave Turner

posted
Thank you.

posted
Bila, Thanks. Thats what I need to do.

posted
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE CORRECT SPRING FROM TIME SAVERS IN ARIZONA THEY HAVE A LARGE SELECTION OF CLICK SPRINGS JUST BE SURE THAT IT IS THE CORRECT SPRING BECAUSE THERE ARE LEFTS AND RIGHTS IN THE SELECTION. EDDIE HINES

Posts: 140 | Location: St. Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 11, 2008