WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Being part of the exciting future of Internet Horology "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2030
posted
Being part of the exciting future of Internet Horology

No falls in pit, small collection from the BUY AND SELL HERE, THE IHC185™ TRADING MART here.

16 Size case stamped "Alert", thanks Jon Hart + Wm. McKinley mvmt, thanks Steven Ford + shadow box, thanks Desmond Lundy

My 1st Hampden on display = priceless!

IHC Life Member
posted
Mike,
I'm proud and honored to have played a small part in making this display happen. Looks terrific!
I know it will be filled soon.

Steve

posted
Going to be nice Mike when full of watches, has the addiction or fever of collecting caught hold of you in full.

IHC Member 2030
posted
Yes well and trulY gone. No rhyme or reason.
Just a fAn of mechanics.

posted
Looking Good Mr. Mike... Smile

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Congratulation Mike!

I would like to extend an invitation to those that may not be an IHC185 Member or to those that are only a "Registered User" you can become a member for as little as $12.00 annually.

Here are links to information about "Join and Support the Internet Horology Club 185™"

As Mike has indicated, he was able to use our IHC Trading Venue for his first watch.

Please do consider an IHC185 Membership.

Sincerely,

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC185 Administrative Secretary
Membership and Mart Coordinator

Smile