WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Technical, Shop Talk and Internet Links  Hop To Forums  Watch Repair Questions and Answers    From Masterwatchmaker Chris Abell "How to correctly sharpen your tweezers"
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

From Masterwatchmaker Chris Abell "How to correctly sharpen your tweezers" "Click" to Login or Register 
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Thanks Phil, that is very interesting & informative....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Thanks Phil, another great "how to" video by Chris.
Little tips like this make working on watches easier for us novices.

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Thanks Chris.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
Having met Chris at the Convention, I was impressed by his knowledge and easy going manner. He was at Phil Sanchez's table. Of course I made a deposit(I bought one of his watches). It was pleasure to actually meet and talk with Phil. I think he could talk a dog off a meat wagon.

Michael C. Bussacco

Posts: 46 | Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: January 28, 2015
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Thought perhaps a good idea to bring this video by Chris back to the top as we have a lot of new members that might not ever see it.

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
posted
Thanks - as a new member it was great to see the information out there.

Posts: 33 | Location: Cincinnati Area, Ohio in the USA | Registered: December 17, 2015
posted
great to know , good tweezers are as important as screwdrivers

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Kevin summed it up. I'll add that's it's very important to have your screwdrivers and tweezers properly dressed regularly.

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008