WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Technical, Shop Talk and Internet Links  Hop To Forums  Watch Repair Questions and Answers    Ronda Balance Staff Catalogue - pdf - Is It Available? [Yes, it is!]
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Ronda Balance Staff Catalogue - pdf - Is It Available? [Yes, it is!] "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Ronda Balance Staff Catalogue

I've seen Ronda Balance Staff Catalogue discussed but cannot seem to find the pdf file. Can someone help me? I have a few assortments of American pocket watch staffs but they are disorganized.

I'm trying to remedy my organization problems.

Posts: 51 | Location: Hurst, Texas USA | Registered: January 14, 2007
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Hello Michael,

After some rather intense research I found two versions of the Ronda Balance Staff Catalogue are available on CD from eBay UK seller repairthatwatch (99.9% feedback) and here are the current auctions...

Ronda Balance staff reference CD spares/repairs vintage (174 Pages dated 1965)

Ronda watch stem reference technical vintage watches (67 Pages dated 1974)

For future reference, here is the seller's other items which appears to be a wide range of repair and reference materials...

http://shop.ebay.com/repairthatwatch/m.html

And be sure to also check the MS Word Document at American Pocket Watch Staff Dimensions you can download free from IHC185 in the John D. Duvall's "HELPING HAND TUTORIALS" along with other helpful information anytime you like.

Hopefully this will be of help to you and others.

Debbie

Dr. Deborah L. Irvine
IHC Administrative Assistant
Membership and Marts Coordinator

Contact eMail: ihc185@roadrunner.com

Smile

Posts: 5225 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
Thanks for the links... The site balance staff information is quite helpful.

Posts: 51 | Location: Hurst, Texas USA | Registered: January 14, 2007