WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Technical, Shop Talk and Internet Links  Hop To Forums  Watch Repair Questions and Answers    POCKET WATCH MAINSPRING CHART, HAS BEEN ON MY BENCH SINCE 1973 IT'S MY BIBLE!
Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

POCKET WATCH MAINSPRING CHART, HAS BEEN ON MY BENCH SINCE 1973 IT'S MY BIBLE! "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
quote:
clockandwatch@verizon.net

email on the way
james

Posts: 54 | Location: Tennessee in the USA | Registered: September 09, 2014
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
quote:
clockandwatch@verizon.net

Email sent
Patrick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
Any mainspring charts left? I would love to have one.

Posts: 3233 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: June 25, 2008
IHC Member 1947
Picture of Serge Barlas
posted
E-mail sent as well in the hopes of receiving a copy.

Thank you!

Kindest regards,

Serge

Posts: 276 | Location: Grand Ledge, Michigan in the USA | Registered: April 16, 2014
posted
This is an old post.
Is a copy still available?
mrmel.mrmel@gmail.com
Thanks Mel

Posts: 507 | Location: West Newton, Massachusetts USA | Registered: September 10, 2006
Picture of Thomas M. Cusack
posted
Hope I'm not to late ,Would love to have a copy if still available
Sack54@aol.com

Thanks in Advance Tom

Posts: 175 | Location: New Hampshire in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2015