• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Roskopf Legacy Photo Album "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Next year it is 200 years ago Georges Frederic Roskopf was Born. For his celebration i am (trying) making a pfotobook from his watches. Because there are so many different pieces and models i need the help of everybody in the world.
Do you have some nice pictures off a Roskopf watch? Do you know collectors? For the book i need 1000 pics, so help is welkom.
I hope for respons
Regards Johnny Belgium

Posts: 3 | Location: Limburg in Belgium | Registered: January 09, 2012
posted
Johnny, do you know this book?

Posts: 192 | Location: Vicenza in Italy | Registered: February 04, 2009
posted
Hey Peter,

Offcourse i have the book. My pictures are in the book (pg 70-71).
I want to make a book with only pictures, no comment!
I have already made contact with the daughter from Albin (Albin past away)Anita, she is gonna give me copies off her fathers work.
Regards Johnny

posted
Sorry, I didn't see this topic was also in the european section. Can it be moved there in its entirety before we can continue?
Thanks,
Peter

Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Doing a "Find-Or-Search" on this topic brings up the following topics...

Click here: Roskopf

Hope this helps,

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5222 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
Thank you Debbie.

Hello Johnny,

I am sorry to hear of Albin passing. When I dealt with him about his book, he struck me as a very nice fellow, he even wrote a personal dedication in it. I found this book very well researched and written, an authoritative work on Roskopf's watches.
My compliments for your watches, very nice examples. I just have a couple of them that I got at the beginning of my collecting when the direction was not yet clear (American pockets). Not much worth publishing, here is a quick picture for you to judge.
Regards,
Peter

posted
Hey Peter,

The watch on the right with arabic(?) tekst is one i could juse in my book. Can you sent me a picture from that watch? My mailadres willefreres@hotmail.com
thanks, Johnny