Internet Horology Club 185
Roskopf Legacy Photo Album

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2291010082/m/6963903967

January 09, 2012, 12:15
Thys Johnny
Roskopf Legacy Photo Album
Next year it is 200 years ago Georges Frederic Roskopf was Born. For his celebration i am (trying) making a pfotobook from his watches. Because there are so many different pieces and models i need the help of everybody in the world.
Do you have some nice pictures off a Roskopf watch? Do you know collectors? For the book i need 1000 pics, so help is welkom.
I hope for respons
Regards Johnny Belgium
January 09, 2012, 16:59
Peter Drago
Johnny, do you know this book?

January 10, 2012, 01:15
Thys Johnny
Hey Peter,

Offcourse i have the book. My pictures are in the book (pg 70-71).
I want to make a book with only pictures, no comment!
I have already made contact with the daughter from Albin (Albin past away)Anita, she is gonna give me copies off her fathers work.
Regards Johnny
January 10, 2012, 05:47
Peter Drago
Sorry, I didn't see this topic was also in the european section. Can it be moved there in its entirety before we can continue?
Thanks,
Peter
January 10, 2012, 06:55
Dr. Debbie Irvine

Doing a "Find-Or-Search" on this topic brings up the following topics...

Click here: Roskopf

Hope this helps,

Debbie

Smile

January 10, 2012, 08:30
Peter Drago
Thank you Debbie.

Hello Johnny,

I am sorry to hear of Albin passing. When I dealt with him about his book, he struck me as a very nice fellow, he even wrote a personal dedication in it. I found this book very well researched and written, an authoritative work on Roskopf's watches.
My compliments for your watches, very nice examples. I just have a couple of them that I got at the beginning of my collecting when the direction was not yet clear (American pockets). Not much worth publishing, here is a quick picture for you to judge.
Regards,
Peter

January 10, 2012, 12:18
Thys Johnny
Hey Peter,

The watch on the right with arabic(?) tekst is one i could juse in my book. Can you sent me a picture from that watch? My mailadres willefreres@hotmail.com
thanks, Johnny