• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Terrasse Watch Co. "president" "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Does anyone know about the President model Made By Terrasse Watch Co. I know that it is Swiss, 21 Jewel Double Roller & 3 adjustments. The dial has HHW and PRESIDENT. I need to know more about this watch so I can Work out a trade. I can not Post Pictures Now Because the watch is what I may trade for and is not in my possession. any help as to date and value would be appreciated - Thanks Bill

Posts: 43 | Location: Baconton, Georgia in the USA | Registered: March 31, 2011
posted
Still trying to find out some information on a so called TERRASSE Watch Co. I am starting to wonder if there was a company named this as there is so little info to be found. Could they be listed under another name or label. ANY help would be appreciated. thanks bill

Picture of Roland Glenn
posted
This is my 12s Terrasse Watch Co. 17j with 3adj and double roller. Does your movement look the same with just a few cap jewels added?

R. Glenn

Posts: 437 | Location: Ryde, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom | Registered: January 18, 2010
posted
I borrowed the terrasse "PRESIDENT" so I could try to get some photos to post. It is hart to read the face but it says "HHW CO." with the name "PRESIDENT" printed underneath. on the movement is printed terrasse watch co. 21 jewel 3 adj. double roller safety pinion. Now after looking at the photos can someone give me an aprox date and value. the watch keeps super time. thanks- Bill Alsp please excuse quality of photos- Im still learning

posted
picture #2

posted

posted

posted

posted
and now the last one

Picture of Roland Glenn
posted
Came across this info on the Terrasse Watch Company. Seems they've been around awhile.

Bill your movement looks the same as mine. Just the model name on the dial is different.

R. Glenn

PDF DocTerrasse.pdf (107 Kb, 957 downloads)

Posts: 437 | Location: Ryde, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom | Registered: January 18, 2010
posted
thanks Mr Roland for the information on the Terrasse Watch Co. I guess this company was a lot more popular in Europe than it is here. Still trying to find a date & value on this watch so I can make an educated trade. Thanks again - Bill

Picture of Roland Glenn
posted
Hi Bill, late 1920's would be a good time period to place these watches. The style of the metal dials, the hands and then the detailed machining of the plates etc.
Hope that helps you out. These pocket watches are not big dollar items. I picked mine up for 20 dollars running and clean. Yours may be more but not like what Omega's fetch.

R. Glenn