Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Bezel dimensions for Model 15 SS Case "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1016
posted
My brother is away from tools and such and is away from me. He has broken the crystal in his Mdl 15 992B RR Special and would like to replace it. Does anyone have a reasonably correct measurement for this? Thanks in advance, Mike

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
I would ask him to send the Bezel alone directly to William White and throw in about $30.00 for the job and return postage and he will be delighted with the results! (As long as he puts in a return address. Cool)

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
Thanks Dave, Charlie is in a Rehab/skilled nursing facility recovering from a stroke. He doesn't have access to mailers, post office, etc. He asked me to find out if I had one, but can't measure it or mail it. He has been there since Jan and will be at his Apt soon (weeks).

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007