Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Howard Private Label Image "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 179
E. Howard Expert
Picture of Harold Visser
posted
Fred, I noticed you recently asked about private label 24hr. Howard dials. I know of only about a dozen private label early Howard dials and less than a handfull 24hr. private label dials. There were precious few made. This is one of them.
Harold

Posts: 352 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona USA | Registered: November 25, 2002
posted
Very nice watch Harold ... thank you for sharing the photo and your experience with me.

What had prompted the question was that I saw one of these (I believe the 13-24 numerals were all black) sell at the National last year. The buyer was a half-step ahead of me and the watch was in his hand so I never got a good look (I don't recall the jeweler's name or city). I do recall the seller's price being painfully low.

Fred

posted
One that didn't get away ...

Not a 24 hour, but I am pretty pleased nonetheless with finding this one.

Fred

Picture of Jerry Treiman
posted
WOW - Fred, that must be a Moorhouse. Is it signed?

Posts: 1455 | Location: Los Angeles, California USA | Registered: January 14, 2003
posted
Hi Jerry -

That was the very first thing I checked for when I found this one, but there is no signature (or marking of any kind) on the rear.

Fred