Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Rodico, "Handy" stuff to open cases "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
After countless attempts with other means to opens recalcitrant watch cases, I tried rodico, and "TaDa" if they can be opened, they will! (btw I know this case is a hinged case, I took the picture in "haste" just to show how easy it is to "get a grip" on "screw together" cases) Roll Eyes

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
posted
It's always good to see new uses for Rodico. I have a chunk of this on my bench all the time.Great stuff.

Larry

Posts: 225 | Location: Belmont, Wisconsin USA | Registered: April 09, 2004
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Hi David and Lawrence, Please excuse my ignorance, but what is Rodico and where does one procure it?
It sounds as if it may be handy to have around.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Timesavers has it at www.timesavers.com
their stock number is 14330
Also thay will send you a catalog with lots of goodies you can get to fiddle with, fix(??!?), and service horological items Roll Eyes

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007