Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help with missing pages from Swigart? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 3058
Picture of Douglas Downer-Smith
posted
Hello all from the UK - my copy of Swigart's Illustrated Manual of American Watch Movements is the 1952 Reprint by S. LaRose Inc. but I have noticed that some of the pages are missing just when I need to refer to them! The book block is 'tight' so it would appear this copy just missed having these pages inserted. The missing pages are 68 thru to 83 - can anyone help with a pdf or jpeg of these please? I would hope that this request does not infringe any copyright under the circumstances. Thanks to any help that can be given. Regards, Doug.

Doug

Posts: 19 | Location: Hemel Hempstead in the United Kingdom | Registered: November 12, 2010
IHC Life Member
posted
Doug,

Mine are missing ,too. Pages 52 through 67 are in there twice, so I guess I'll need them ,too.

Steve

Posts: 692 | Location: Washington in the USA | Registered: May 23, 2010
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I've got the 1998 version and it does have the pages you're missing. But right offhand the only way I know to reproduce them is to photocopy.
I'll take it to work on Monday and see if I can scan it and create a pdf to send you.

edit: Sorry,
I had Bestfit in my brain, not Swigart!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011