Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

International Dial - Permanently Closed "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1613
posted
Just read where International Dial is closing down...The owner is having health problems....Have not had any dials refinished in a while but if I need these services in the future I will have to send them somewhere else...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
posted
Gary, I thought International Dial has relocated to Tucson, Az. At least they have a website still active showing Tucson as their new home.

https://internationaldialllc.com

Posts: 785 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
Picture of Billy Kuhn
posted
They are closed. I had a dial returned with a note their closed

Posts: 1012 | Location: Killen, Alabama in the USA | Registered: January 15, 2013
IHC Member 1613
posted
I sent them a email to see if they were still taking work...I was going to call tomorrow....I had read on another watch group they had closed and wasn't taking on work..They were going to refinish any dials that had been sent them but would return any dials they received after a certain date unfinished...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1613
posted
Tried to call a couple times today...Phone rang but no answer....No answer machine to leave a message...

IHC Member 1613
posted
Just received this email...
Timothy McMullen <internationaldial@gmail.com>

To:You
Tue 6/14/2022 3:49 PM
I regret to inform you that International Dial Co. is closing till further notice. We will be attempting to finish the work we have in process currently. We will be invoicing the completed work and shipping that work out accordingly. All other dials that we have will be returned to the rightful owners unfinished.
I am sorry for this notification and the inconvenience that it will be causing our customers.
The reasons for our closure is my personal health, I experienced a heart attack and some other related set backs, and continued staffing issues. At this time I am the only one working in the shop and have decided that I need to focus on my recovery and determine what the future holds for an attempt at a restart and training a new crew to produce the work.
Again, I will be working over the next couple weeks to get all the dials back to their owners and i will try to communicate to those that I can on the unique issues that arise as this process moves forward.
Sincerely,
Tim McMullen

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
So sorry to read this, as he’s done dials for me, but my wife just having to have unexpected open heart surgery 4 weeks ago, I can totally understand his reluctance to fight work and health issues at the same time. One is difficult enough without adding the other!

I wish him nothing but the best and hope he turns the corner soon.

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002