Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Waltham Vanguard Value "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hello everyone;

First of all, I've been dealing with some rather serious health issues and that's why I haven't been around for a while.

Secondly, I hope it is permitted to ask this question here.

I am considering selling two or three watches on the Members Auction forum and was wondering what they might be worth. I have a few photos if I put it up for sale but I just wanted to get an idea of what they're worth.

Is it permissable to post a couple of photos here so that I can get an idea of value before selling them?

In fact, I don't know wheter to auction them, or sell them outright. Does anyone have a preference?

As usual gentlemen, and ladies, thank you for your consideration.

Bud

Posts: 449 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: September 28, 2010
posted
Bud, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and hope you're back on your feet again soon.

I would certainly be a bidder on a Vanguard, and would hope that you post them at auction, starting them at your gotta-have price.

As far as pictures go, post away. Smile

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
Eric just gave you great advise do auction with reserve price.
I like vanguards as well.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
I hope you'll be feeling better soon Bud.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
posted
Bud,
Hope all goes well,
Bill

Posts: 1278 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 19, 2008
IHC Member 1423
Picture of Charles P. Hodge
posted
Bud, here is hoping your health gets better soon.

Charlie Hodge

Posts: 73 | Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: May 12, 2010
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Thank you Bud for putting your Waltham Vanguard in our IHC185 Auctions!

On behalf of all our IHC185 Members, wishing you a speedy recovery on your health issues.

Debbie

Smile

Posts: 5239 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
posted
Hi everyone,

Thank you all so very much for your kind wishes. It is very much appreciated.

It looks like I'm out of the woods this time around but I suspect I'll have more battles along the way. I'm extremely lucky to have the sort of family I have such as my wife of nearly 38 years and my two grown sons who are all so supportive.

Also, I am so fortunate to be able to count you nice folks as friends as well. (It doesn't say anything in the "Good Friends" manual that people have to meet first to become friends.)

So, thank you all once again. I can't tell you how much your support means to me.

Bud

Posts: 449 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: September 28, 2010
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Hey Bud, stay out of the woods, and keep healthy. Smile

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002