Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

NOS Hamilton Dials ?? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
I found a box of these 16 size Hamilton dials with feet at 22, 38 and 57 minute marks. Is this dial for 992B's or which model. Also if you notice the back of the dial is black something I do not remember seeing is this normal on later melamine dials. I did not want to open any of these since they are all factory sealed. THanks

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
Picture of the back hard to inspect closely through sealed plastic.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
Yes, black is correct on these dials.

Larry

Posts: 661 | Location: Wisconsin in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 07, 2002
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Nice, original melamine dials just as Larry suggested.

Here is additional information...

Find-Or-Search for "Melamine Dials" on our Discussion Site

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks for the quick answer on the back being black, I guess all the dials I dealt with are either original or swiss repro's. I know these will fit a lot of models but which were they made for?

IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
Picture of Samie L. Smith
posted
Robert are they all in the military packs.

nice 992b dials Smile

Posts: 3208 | Location: Monticello, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: June 24, 2004
IHC Life Member
posted
I found a box with dials and there were 6 of these envelopes with same NOS dials in them.

IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks for info everyone.