• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Rockford serial numbers question "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Does anyone have any good data with grade numbers on 1 to 250,00 serial number Rockfords? I have two model #3's with sn's 220273 and 223398. I would like to now if any of our members can identify these as grade 40 or 43's. David, would you have this info?
Thanks
jeff

jeff moses

Posts: 15 | Location: Iowa in the USA | Registered: February 24, 2012
IHC Life Member
Picture of Donald Trumble
posted
Jeff,

I checked every source we have available and could not find any grade reference on your watches. As you already know you have 18 size full plate model 3 hunters which is verified in the Complete Guide to Watches 2012 on page 356 and also in the Ehrhardt Rockford book. Additionally, in the Ehrhardt Rockford book on page 3 we find the Rockford model 3 came in 40, 43, 44, and 81 models if that is of any help.

Don

Posts: 504 | Location: Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: April 02, 2005
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Jeff, I could find only what Don said above and you already knew anyway....

Sorry, no help....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
posted
If your watch is NOT 2 tone, wouldn't that eliminate grade 43? And if its NOT 15j, that would eliminate grade 40.

Posts: 803 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: September 02, 2009