Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

WELCOME MICHAEL KLIPP "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Joel W. Sarich
posted
I'd like to welcome Michael Klipp CPO US Navy Reitired to Chapter 185! He helped me out with a balance wheel for a 161A about 30 years ago. Glad to have him aboard!
Joel Sarich

Posts: 286 | Location: Northern Ohio in the USA | Registered: February 13, 2005
posted
Welcome Chief!

I am a former EO with the Seabees myself. Glad to have you aboard.

John Johnson

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

I had the pleasure of speaking with Michael on Wednesday evening.

Nice guy with a great deal of experience to share.

Welcome aboard Mike!

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Welcome Michael.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
posted
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I think I'll fit in this Chapter well, and after all my years of collecting, I've met some nice and not so nice people; seen some awesome time pieces at shows, got good deals; stung; and it's still fun. I was just monitoring Ebay and someone is willing to pay over 100 bucks for 16s baton hands!!! ConfusedI GOTTA LOOK THROUGH MY STUFF!! Smile,Buy a Timex and go on a cruise. NAH!
And with the advent of the WWW I've found a lot in common with my fellow man just about everywhere. I still feel good about giving my battle spares away to a novice collector.
Thanks for having me aboard.
Mike

Mike K

Posts: 108 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: August 09, 2006