Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

First Run Ball-Hamilton 999B "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1725
posted
Hello Gentlemen,

This type watch has been on my wish list for a long time. I am very proud and fortunate to have this watch in my possession now. I am very thankful to have been able to obtain this watch through Lindell, my very good friend. It is from the late Edward L. Parsons Jr. collection.

This is a very fine example of a 2B prefix serial #2B499 and one of only 700 produced.

Thanks for looking and all comments welcomed!!

Posts: 376 | Location: Conover, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: July 07, 2012
IHC Member 1725
posted
24 hour Canadian Dial

Posts: 376 | Location: Conover, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: July 07, 2012
IHC Member 1725
posted
very nice non-worn bow

IHC Member 1725
posted
Serial #2B499

IHC Member 1725
posted
very low case number

IHC Member 1725
posted
most of the Butler finish still remains

posted
Hi Tim, well now, you can't ask for much more than that! Very nice.

Rick

Posts: 535 | Location: Innisfil in Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 04, 2014
IHC Member 1338
posted
Tim;

I remember Ed was estatic when he got that. You now own one of the finest Ball Watches ever produced. Congratulations and don't stay up all night staring at it (been there done that...LOL)

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 2030
posted
Well, well that is a fine thing!
Thanks for sharing, poster has been made, no sleep tonite.

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
posted
Aloha Tim, What a beautiful watch. Stunning, and thank you for sharing. Love those "Ball" watches. Mahalo,

Posts: 106 | Location: Honolulu, Hawaii in the USA | Registered: June 12, 2016
posted
Incredible watch! Enjoy.

Posts: 33 | Location: Cincinnati Area, Ohio in the USA | Registered: December 17, 2015
posted
That is a really nice one

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 1725
posted
Hi Gentlemen,
Thanks so much for looking and the nice comments! It is nice to have a club where we can share our watches and comments with our friends. It is also great to know that the club members have the knowledge to appreciate our watches for what they are.
Thanks again Guys,
Tim

IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
A nice watch no doubt. The 24 hour Ball dials are uncommon. The dial looks good to my eye Tim in your pictures.

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1725
posted
Thanks Buster, on this end your opinion is always taken highly.

Again Thanks guys!
Tim

posted
Thanks for sharing. Great example to have in any collection!

Posts: 357 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: April 05, 2008
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Tim,

Extremely good and fine USA made watch! It looks to be in amazing condition!

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 1725
posted
Don't know for sure William but it looks like its wearing one of your fabulous crystals.

It just has that White's crystal look, like no other!

Picture of Clark Reed
posted
The Priceless Possession of but the Very Few......

Clark Reed

Posts: 531 | Location: Anderson, South Carolina in the USA | Registered: April 09, 2013