Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton #17 BOC Bar Replacement "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Well, I have tried to no avail to find a bar for this #17 BOC case, so I MADE one for it.

I thought I would share it with you. It has the FOUR pins in it still, two in the bar and two in the bow, along with the spring to hold everything together, and it is 14K gold filled!

The one on the left is the origional of course, and the one on the right is the one I just finished. Better than NOTHING!!

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Just to add a note:

The one on the left also has William White's "Genuine Mi-Chevee" origional factory looking glass crystal. PERFECT fit also!! When you ask for a 43.5 mm crystal, that's what you get from William!! NO glue in this one!!!

Thanks William!!

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
IHC Member 1357
posted
Great job Larry!!!!

Posts: 4092 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Larry Wow! You are a marvel. Smile

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
posted
Larry: Did you use the bezel warmer to get it in? Paul

Posts: 122 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland in the USA | Registered: February 25, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
So this is what you were bragging about. Nice job, Larry.

Regards, Krister

Posts: 375 | Location: Backaryd, Sweden | Registered: April 19, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert Lee Milliron
posted
Incredible looking job!!! Now you want to tell us how you did it???????

Posts: 663 | Location: North Carolina in the USA | Registered: June 01, 2005