Tools
Reply to Post

What Bunn Model? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Hi,
Can you tell me what model this Bunn is. It is Marked Motor Barrel 60 and Sixty Hours, will post a few better pictures when I get chance, has a great Monty dial also, Sr No 4782769

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
posted
this is a TYPE II MODEL 14 Bunn Special.

approximate production 7250 movements..

the type II have the 'double' markings...

Type I have only motor barrel 60
Type III have only Sixty Hour

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Thanks Terry,

I was hoping it was I bought it unseen with little more than info than nice 60hr Bunn!, I have a very nice Type I (from our CH185) and several Type IIIs so this is a welcome addition. I will get a picture of the case, neeeds a bow any idea who is supplying Bunn case bows?

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003
posted
hugh henegar had some bunn bows cast at one time... he sells on ebay as mowatch, and his better half sells as kathy's korner or something to that effect..

he cast these from original examples from solid gold...

i think one would search a while to find an original bow alone.......

just remember... disclosure at sale...

IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Thanks, Will check them out.