Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton Model ?? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Can anyone tell me if I am right that this is a Hamilton movement and next does anyone know what model it is. It looks to have 4 footed dial and it is a 16s. Also shows 2 cap jewels so it looks to be at least a 19 jewel. I havent removed the dial yet

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
Picture of Samie L. Smith
posted
Rob interesting early 16 size these acroding too the hamilton book have a larger pillar plate frist one i have seen that was 19 jewel frist run was serial# 51,001 to 51,300.

Posts: 3208 | Location: Monticello, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: June 24, 2004
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
Samie I removed dial and it is a 21 jewel. I am thinking it is a 961 but others I ask seem to think it is a 963 but they are only 17 jewel!!!

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Member 1338
posted
Rob; It's a 961

Man, you been busy on ebay!
I placed a few snipes....

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008