Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Happy Father's Day! "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Stephanie O'Neil
posted
Hope your Father's Day is a great one, you deserve it guys!

Any watches given to you on your special day? Confused Share them with us!

Happy Father's Day!

Posts: 1419 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana USA | Registered: April 01, 2003
Picture of Stephen L. Russell
posted
I wish! Big Grin

My 13 year old and 8 month old's combined wealth? priceless in the form of love...maby after they graduate from university I will get a watch! Wink

I did get a couple of Fathers day's hugs!

Posts: 849 | Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada | Registered: December 05, 2003
Picture of Jeffery Hann
posted
Steph, No I did not get any watches today, but I got something even better, My son who is now a month old today, got to meet his Great Grandfarther who's middle name he is named after, he is 91 yrs. old and to see the smile on his face is a memorie that I will always cherish, But I did try to get his Hamilton 992b with a dial that is marked Railway Special, he has had this watch for 60yrs, and has it by his chair, talk about tempting, Hope all Farthers had a Good Day!!

Jeffery

Posts: 192 | Location: Crawfordsville, Indiana U.S.A. | Registered: January 18, 2004
Picture of David Johnson
posted
For Father's day, my wife took this picture of our kids, blew it up and framed it for my office.

I don't think I could ask for a better gift. Smile

Had to share it with you. One of those proud papa things you know! Wink

Posts: 606 | Location: Dade City, Florida USA | Registered: December 12, 2002
IHC Life Member
RR Watch Expert
Picture of Ed Ueberall
posted
I have a double dose of good things associated with this years Father's day.
First, I received a copy of Watches by Clutton & Daniels.
Second, next week I will be going to the National in OKC, where my oldest son and my grandchildren are living. I will be able to spend some time with them as well as with many of the fine people I have met over the years being involved with watches. It doesn't get any better that that! Big Grin Big Grin

Ed Ueberall
IHC Member 34
The Escapement

Posts: 620 | Location: Pooler, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 23, 2002
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Nope. Both of my daughters were out of town yesterday, and are not due back until Tuesday. They did call me and wish me a happy Father's Day, but it wasn't quite the same. All in all, a pretty quiet day for me.FrownRegards. Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002