Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

1917 World Champ. PW White Sox "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
I have a picture of a 1917 World Champions Pocket Watch, with PICTURES AROUND THE FACE of the watch, that maybe some of you baseball fans would enjoy. It's pretty small, and not real clear, but not too bad. Be sure to enlarge it.

There are a couple of other pictures below it too. Now if I could just learn how to do pictures right. I have so many unusual pictures that I would love to get on my website and off of this journal thing.

Does anyone know of a good camera for close ups, that DOESN'T cost a fortune? one that comes complete, with a PERSON that will list them for you too? lololol

PS There's a watch ad on that journal that I have have never noticed before, and another person said the same thing when I gave the site out on the other message board, You think it's unusual too? Ever heard of the watch?
Let me know.

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
posted
I thought I would repost this since I have a picture of the dial and this is so old. from 2004!

stay tuned for the people watching this game WILD!

Sheila

White Sox 1917-w

posted
another one

Sheila

Rooftop series1917w