Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Patek Philippe Wrist Watch Movement "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
http://home.comcast.net/~hfhock2/PP500.htm
Could anyone help me with the identification of this movement. I would like to find a case that with some modification would provide a nice housing for this movement. I also need some help with the parts that are missing. Is there a possibility that I might purchase these components from someone. Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks, Hubert

Posts: 21 | Location: Denver, Colorado in the USA | Registered: March 18, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Hubert, my recommendation is to contact our expert watch maker Mr. Chris Abell at;

Abell7307@nctv.com

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
Hi Hubert, I have worked on many of this identical style in the pocket watch size fun to see a WW sized version. I have 100s of old used ww cases as you could imagine, finding one that would fit would be a very time consuming and therefore costly task, if you are simple looking for a protective case maybe easier, of course finding correct PP parts would be near impossible, having said that someone reading this post may have a stash!, in my drawers a have several quality watches in this condition that I use for parts, last week I put a working high end Tiffany, B&M, and several other good high dollar watch movements into my parts drawers, case long since been melted dial sold or destroyed. I sold a quality similar movement to a friend for a parts watch last week for $75 so I would say don’t put to much into it.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003