Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Please Forgive Me "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Donald E. Jones
posted
Everyone here, please forgive me for my excessive posting. I have been suffering alone in this hobby for some years, and since discovering this site a few days ago, I have a lot of pent up enthusiasm trying to get out. Maybe I will be like an old watch and just run down in a few days, but, I might be like a Timex and just keep on ticking! Please bear with me.

D. E. Jones

Posts: 73 | Location: Sulphur Springs, Texas USA | Registered: June 29, 2006
Picture of Ron Birchall
posted
Donald

Since I've been out of town as well as out of touch since the National last week, I have not had the opportunity to welcome you to the Chapter so consider yourself welcomed! Smile

If you feel like you're running down, make a last feeble post and one of us would certainly be willing to wind you back up. Big Grin

Keep those posts coming!

Ron

Posts: 388 | Location: Wheaton, Illinois U.S.A. | Registered: December 20, 2004
Picture of Donald E. Jones
posted
Thank You Ron.

D. E. Jones

Posts: 73 | Location: Sulphur Springs, Texas USA | Registered: June 29, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
No need in appologizing that is what this chapter is for, people who share the same interests and knowledge. One note you might think about though if you are not a member we sure invite you to be that way you can have full run of the site, plus the money helps to keep it running.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Donald, welcome and every one here will enjoy your posts. Phil. Smile

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006