Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Interesting Waltham?? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
I was going through more watches to list and noticed this movement and at first glance with so much writing I wondered what it was. I do not remember seeing a waltham with all this written on the movement. I figured I would post it to see what others think.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
Cool dial

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
Picture of Samie L. Smith
posted
Never seen one like it but i think it,s nice i like the gold lettering and screws.

Posts: 3208 | Location: Monticello, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: June 24, 2004
IHC Life Member
posted
Ya it looks like at one time it was a lot nicer two tone but I guess got faded from harsh cleanings.

IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
The serial number suggests this was finished right after the U.S. Govt. ordered full marking of all RR Watches, etc.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007