Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My 931. What do you think? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1016
posted
this is one of the purchases I made the other day. I think these are relatively hard to come by. Needs some soaking of the dial and a lift spring. Actually the entire case is kind of rough. Seems to run well.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
movement

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Your 1899 vintage 931 is part of only 4,000 serial numbers assigned for productin of this model. Nice collectible! A little restoration can make it a winner.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Mike, it looks like it has a broken regulator lever.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Member 1016
posted
Yes it does look like that and I would like to know which parts watches would have interchangable parts. I have never got into changing one either so would need a tutorial if it is difficult.

Picture of Brian C.
posted
Mike, if you need one of those regulator levers, I have one, e-mail me. It should be an easy replacement. Just remove the screw, and make sure there is a pin sticking up in the adjusting screw, for the hole end of the lever. Of course you have to remove the balance cock, so you don't break the staff.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002