Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My 2 Pansies with Movements "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Wanted to post my Pansies with the movements, not very good, but I wanted to share both. Widh I could get them on together.

Pan1

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
posted
Dial has lots of cracks on this one

Sheila

IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Sheila,

These little watches are wonderful! Of all the Elgin's I've worked on, wanted to buy, bought and wished I could buy, along comes a model that I've never seen before.

Thank you so much for sharing these little wonders with everyone!

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
posted
Thanks Sheila your Pansys are the only ones i have seen also.I was just wondering what you have on your camera for close ups, do you have a close up lense you attach?

posted
Thank you John and Kevin!
I like em too! Aren't they neat?

I had seen one of these in a wristwatch about 2 years ago and never forgot it, never have seen another one since then either, until these came along. I had searched from then until now, and these were just right. You can immagine how pleased I was to see them in a Pocket Watch! Wow!

I'm working on new pictures, I had my 2 lenses on the camera, a 7x and a 3x for a 10x shot, but I think now, that I had the camera set on a regular shot, not the close up setting it should have been on.
Trying to find out what I did wrong almost made me nuts, until last night, when I was trying to take another closeup, and realized the camera was on the wrong setting. dah!

I will try again and if I get it right, I will change the photos here.

Thank you both for the wonderful posts.

Sheila