Internet Horology Club 185
My 2 Pansies with Movements

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1086047761/m/466104576

October 28, 2004, 05:15
Sheila Gilbert
My 2 Pansies with Movements
Wanted to post my Pansies with the movements, not very good, but I wanted to share both. Widh I could get them on together.

Pan1

October 28, 2004, 05:19
Sheila Gilbert
Dial has lots of cracks on this one

Sheila
October 28, 2004, 06:02
John D. Duvall
Sheila,

These little watches are wonderful! Of all the Elgin's I've worked on, wanted to buy, bought and wished I could buy, along comes a model that I've never seen before.

Thank you so much for sharing these little wonders with everyone!
October 28, 2004, 10:46
Kevin Pestor
Thanks Sheila your Pansys are the only ones i have seen also.I was just wondering what you have on your camera for close ups, do you have a close up lense you attach?
October 28, 2004, 16:46
Sheila Gilbert
Thank you John and Kevin!
I like em too! Aren't they neat?

I had seen one of these in a wristwatch about 2 years ago and never forgot it, never have seen another one since then either, until these came along. I had searched from then until now, and these were just right. You can immagine how pleased I was to see them in a Pocket Watch! Wow!

I'm working on new pictures, I had my 2 lenses on the camera, a 7x and a 3x for a 10x shot, but I think now, that I had the camera set on a regular shot, not the close up setting it should have been on.
Trying to find out what I did wrong almost made me nuts, until last night, when I was trying to take another closeup, and realized the camera was on the wrong setting. dah!

I will try again and if I get it right, I will change the photos here.

Thank you both for the wonderful posts.

Sheila