• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Unusual watch case "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have had this old Home Watch Co. movement lying around for many years,kinda waiting for the right "home". I have also had this old case lying around for some time,so I just put them together. It has very little actual value,but it is special to me because it is one of the first watches I ever repaired. Anyway the case has no maker's name,all four part have the same numbers,the crown is ridgid,and there is no stem protruding into the case,but I think it was maybe not originally a keywind case. The bezel and rear cover are gunmetal grey,and the main body and inside rear cover are gold filled or plated. I have been carrying it around for about a week now and it keeps great time. About 15-20 seconds a week slow.

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009
posted
Another shot

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009
posted
Inside cover

posted
Movement

posted
The inside cover has Thomas Newman Sparta Wis. and R7 lightly scratched.

posted
Last one I promise.