• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Keystone E Howard's "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
What is the overall opinion of the Keystone era Howard's? I have been doing some reading and research and I can't find a whole bunch of detail. I am looking at the Series 10 and 11. It seems that the series 11 is in more demand even though the 10 was considered a better watch? But if someone can direct to additional information overall that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jim

Posts: 67 | Location: Central Ohio in the USA | Registered: July 01, 2011
posted
They are terrific watches. Unfortunately, not much information about them as their records were destroyed. I would agree with your assessment of the series 10 vs. 11 watches. The series 10 is a better watch.

Lots of innovation in almost all of their watches especially the series 0 23 jewel watches and some of their smaller size 12/10 watches.

Also, they were sold for higher prices than their competitors and considered a luxury item in their time. One benefit to them now is there is less mystery about whether the watch you hold is in an original case. All keystone howards were sold factory cased. No guarantee it is original but much more likely.

Posts: 292 | Location: Vancouver, Washington, USA | Registered: May 19, 2005